Looking for a 4 day a week nanny - sw11

4 posts
workingmother2
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a 4 day a week nanny - sw11

Postby workingmother2 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 pm

We are looking for an experienced nanny to look after our son of nearly 3 years and our daughter of 7 months. The job is based near Clapham Junction, SW11 and will be Mon-Thurs, although our son will be a pre-school 5 mornings a week during term time.

We’re looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and caring nanny. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience as a nanny - preferably with some experience of looking after 2 children of similar ages. The hours will be 8.15am to 7pm (twice a week - 6.30pm).

The Nanny must be able to provide references (that we will phone), have up to date CRB checks and authorised for childcare vouchers.

The job will cover the following:

• Taking the children out to activities – play group, sing song sessions, park etc
• Pick up and occasionally drop off son to school
• Oversee nap times and the continued development of their established routines
• Cooking healthy meals, giving to the children and especially continuing the weaning process of the youngest
• Top-up supermarket shops (if necessary for children’s meals)
• Clearing up after the children – play areas, kitchen etc
• Ad-hoc children’s laundry (putting away etc)

We are also looking for someone who:

• Has excellent English
• Has a recent First Aid certificate
• Is a non smoker
• Is punctual and reliable, with a strong sense of initiative
• Please do not apply if you are an agency or a nanny who wishes to bring your own child to work

• Length of contract: open ended.

Please respond with your CV, salary expectations, confirmation of CRB checks and details about references

We look forward to hearing from you
Marta Paduch
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a 4 day a week nanny - sw11

Postby Marta Paduch » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Hello,

I found your advert on nappyvalleynet.My name is Marta and I'm local nanny with over 7 years of experience looking after children from newborn up to 10 years old.I'm looking for a new family to work for as my previous nanny job came to an end due to children starting full time school.I'm very friendly person,full of energy and new ideas.I love outdoors, playing in the parks, having picnics and visiting museums.Always happy to explore new places and finding age appriopriate activities.I'm not scare of rain and more than happy to put my wellies on and jump to the puddles with kids,but if the weather is exceptionaly bad I have tons of ideas for arts and crafts like cardboard castles or baking with children and then having indoor picnics on the carpet!
I'm very safety concious and always make sure that children under my care are safe and I'm trying to encourage healthy habits from very early stages.I have good understanding of balance diet and make sure that food isn't boring but healthy and fun.I'm recently first aid trained with accordance to Ofsted syllabus.
Being a nanny for over 7 years teached that good contact with parents is just as important and I always make sure that they are aware and happy with my ideas and plans .I'm always happy to help with unexpected situations and can be very flexible when needed.In my previous jobs I was asked to stay overnight a couple of times and I'm always happy to get out of my way and help if needed.
I have clean driving licence, PeadiatricFirst aid training and I'm CRB checked and also have teacher qualifications.I'm happy to become Ofsted registered.
If you think that I can be a good match for your needs ,please get in touch.
My email is martapaduch@yahoo.co.uk or my phone nr 07704630076

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Marta Paduch
Janek
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Janek » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi,
my name is Jana and am interested in this position. I have got over 12 years experience of looking after children aged from 5 months upwards. I am OFSTED registered and have got excellent UK checkable references. i live in East Putney. Non-smoker. To start ASAP.

If you are interested in meeting me please get in touch.
I enclose my CV.

Kind regards,

Jana Poslusna 07786094171 or email poslusnajana@ seznam.cz
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kasia Joanna » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Dear Parents,

I am an Ofsted registered nanny with lots of experience who just loves children. I am looking, either for a full-time position from end -Mayl, or a Mon and Friday position. Until recently I have been working for two families, one on Tues-Thurs and one family on Mondays and Fridays. The Monday and Friday family have now moved their children to school and nursery, and so I need to either find a Monday and Friday position or a full time role. I have been with both families for almost two years and the children are now 5 and 2.

I have great references and am an organised, positive, person who will also keep your house clean and tidy as well as keeping your children happy and stimulated. I am also crb checked, have trained in first aid and am fully insured, with seven years experience in the UK.

Please feel free to give me a call.
Kasia07825776049

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.