Experienced, British nanny relocating from Verbier.

1 post
sarahjane3
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced, British nanny relocating from Verbier.

Postby sarahjane3 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Hi,

I am a professional nanny who has been working in the prestige ski resort of Verbier in Switzerland and I am relocating to London in June 2013. I have been based out here permanently for the last year and a half, but just worked my 3rd winter.
I am a native British, 31 year old female. I have been working for a high profile family looking after their 2 little boys aged 3 and 5. I love Verbier and the role I do here but I really want to settle in London and find a long term position where I can stay, ideally for a few years.
I have experience (mainly proxy nanny) with babies and children from 6 months – 6 years and I am also trained in housekeeping and super luxury chalet management, so I am more than happy to do housework whilst I juggle the children .
I have a flat lined up in Wandsworth which I will move into on the 16th June.
On return to the UK I will have an up to date CRB and will be doing a 1st Aid course (although I have done one I would like to refresh and update my certificate)
I have references and a CV I can send on request.
I am in London and available for face to face interviews Sunday 5th – Tuesday 7th May.
Please do get in touch should you be looking for a 4/5 day week nanny.
Many Thanks

Sarah Jane

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.