caring,loving full time nanny from August

3 posts
mojenko31
Options:
Share this post on:

caring,loving full time nanny from August

Postby mojenko31 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi Mums and Dads!

I am Iva, 28 years old girl originally from Slovakia. I have been living in London for almost 9 years. I work in Earlsfield at the moment but my nannyshare is coming to the end.I did 3 long term nannyshares so plenty of experience with that.

Im lookining for a new full time family or nannyshare to start from August or later.
Im Ofsted registered,Crb checked with First Aid certificate....

I am independent, confident, punctual,energetic,very responsible and mature but when around kids my childish spirit arise - I love play all the children games,dressing up,jumping on the trampoline or just sit and read the books....I try to always be fair play,honest and polite and is great to see how children slowly discover the importancy of "pleases" and "thank yous".. :)

I have plenty of experience with all the age groups but I love the most children under 5years - first steps, words,weaning,potty training and the progress you can see every single day. I am confident with newborns too.I do believe that genuine interest in kids and loving and caring personality is much more than any certificate in the end.

Please feel free to contact me if you think that I may be the right person and a friend for your little ones.....CV and references available on request.

Ivana
mojenko31
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: loving full time nanny from September

Postby mojenko31 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi Mums and Dads!

I am Iva, 28 years old girl originally from Slovakia. I have been living in London for almost 9 years. I work in Earlsfield at the moment but my nannyshare is coming to the end.I did 3 long term nannyshares so plenty of experience with that.

Im lookining for a new full time family or nannyshare to start from August or later.
Im Ofsted registered,Crb checked with First Aid certificate....

I am independent, confident, punctual,energetic,very responsible and mature but when around kids my childish spirit arise - I love play all the children games,dressing up,jumping on the trampoline or just sit and read the books....I try to always be fair play,honest and polite and is great to see how children slowly discover the importancy of "pleases" and "thank yous"..

I have plenty of experience with all the age groups but I love the most children under 5years - first steps, words,weaning,potty training and the progress you can see every single day. I am confident with newborns too.I do believe that genuine interest in kids and loving and caring personality is much more than any certificate in the end.

Please feel free to contact me if you think that I may be the right person and a friend for your little ones.....CV and references available on request.

Ivana
helenbradshaw
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: caring,loving full time nanny from August

Postby helenbradshaw » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi there
I love the sound of your post, I think you sound wonderful. We're based in Battersea and are looking for someone 5 days a week to look after our little boy who is nearly 9 months old.
If you are still looking for work might you be able to email me and send your cv? My email address is hejgbradshaw@gmail.com
Many thanks
Helen

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.