Manny Needs A Family

1 post
Manny mcJohn
Options:
Share this post on:

Manny Needs A Family

Postby Manny mcJohn » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Dear parent's

I'm a child carer (manny) and looking for a manny (nanny) or mother/fathers help position's. I hope to find a family that will be happy to take on a male early years child carer. I'm Ofsted registered and a member of PACEY for early years childcare. I will be happy doing a live-in position any where within the U.K and abroad, part-time live-out anywhere from 10 miles of the area code, LA14, I'm not a car driver and don't smoke. Working with children for many years and gaining knowledge and qualifications over the years, I would be happy doing this type of work, I do have a file of my qualifications, from N.V.Q 3 in childcare and Education, diploma in home childcare, knowledge and qualifications working with disabled and special needs children.

Working also in nurseries and pre-schools also doing a lot of childcare respite for families that needed my help, with very good reverences. I am very grateful for your time reading my message and your welcome to contact me by my email address or phone. I hope you would kindly think about writing back to me and hope we can have a talk or arrange a interview. And if you would like to give me a chance to show you that I'm a good hard worker, with good time keeping. When I'm not looking after children, I'm off out sea fishing or doing other activities outdoors. Like messy around with making animations.

Thank you
John

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.