Ofsted Registered Childminder - Putney - Thurs/Fri vacancy

1 post
jollytots_childcare
Options:
Share this post on:

Ofsted Registered Childminder - Putney - Thurs/Fri vacancy

Postby jollytots_childcare » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 pm

I currently have a vacancy for a part-time / full-time place on a Thursday / Friday.

I follow the EYFS, do progress files for the children, daily journals etc so that you have a clear idea of you child's progress before nursery and school.

I use the Happy Baby's software which enables parents to access their child's progress folders, planning, observations and photos at any time in a 100% secure programme.

I have a registration that allows for 3 children each day and currently have little ones from 7 months to 2.5 years spread across the week.

I offer fresh home cooked meals, individual cots for children, daily excursions to playgroups, soft play, library etc in Earlsfield, Putney & Wimbledon.

I also do lots of fun activities at home and in the surrounding area, making friends and generally having lots of fun!

I will follow your set routine re, sleeping etc - basically a home from home but with the added bonus of the EYFS etc if you so wish!

About Me:
* Ofsted Registered Childminder.
* Graduate
* Food Hygiene Certificate
* 12hr First Aid Certificate
* Non-smoker
* No pets

I am open 8am-6pm Monday to Friday

If you think this may be something that you would be interested in or would like more information about activities etc then please feel free to contact me.

Many thanks!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.