PART TIME NANNY NEEDED FRO

2 posts
Laurahousefinch
Options:
Share this post on:

PART TIME NANNY NEEDED FRO

Postby Laurahousefinch » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Hello! We are looking for a part time nanny on Wednesdays and Thursdays (8am-5pm) who can do babysitting occasionally as well. Our son Lochie is an alert 8 month old who enjoys life to the full! We need somebody who is interested and experienced in child development and who is sensitive to his needs at this stage and going forward. An intelligent, organised, punctual, enthusiastic and consistent person who can see what needs doing and offer advice if needs be.

We have a dog, she is an energetic and very friendly spaniel so we need someone who is comfortable with dogs. You would not necessarily be required to walk her.

We need somebody who enjoys playing with children and has a good sense of humour and who can organise fun activities, take him to some stay and play groups locally and other trips to the park and library but also someone who is sensible with the timings of his day.

We would like someone who has an interest in food and who can cook nutritious tasty meals for him. It would be helpful if you are clean and tidy too.
julie_23
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: PART TIME NANNY NEEDED FRO

Postby julie_23 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:13 am

my name is Julie, I am 22 years old and I am a student of psychology at the University of Canterbury. I speak Spanish and English fluent. I am responsible, fun, friendly, organized and I love children. I think the most important thing is to have passion for the care of children and that's one of my qualities. I have experience in child care since I was 15 years, I worked as babysitter in Spain and London. also I have worked in the Marriott hotel as a waitress of events, frank and bennys restaurant as bartender and different pubs in Spain. I am available any-time, any day of the week. my email address is julie_23_@Hotmail.com my number 07428726276. reference and CV are available on request.
regards.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.