Looking for a Nannyshare from January

1 post
BDB
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a Nannyshare from January

Postby BDB » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:17 am

Hello everyone,

We are looking for a nannyshare starting in January. We are currently sharing with another family with a 2 year old - the other mum is expecting a second baby which means the nanny share will end in January. This is the second nanny share we have had in the last 4 years with a younger child and it has worked brilliantly for both families ! My amazing nanny has been with us for 5 years, she is Ofsted registered and is fantastic with children. I could not recommend her more highly! References are available from both families.

My house is already child proof and equipped with cotbed / highchair. We have a 7 and a 6 year old who are both at school from 8.30 until 5.00 on a Monday and from 8.30 from 3.30 the rest of the week. I would be happy to do drop off it this helps so that our nanny could come straight to yours in the mornings. With our current nanny share the other mum drops her little boy to my house at 8.00, my nanny then takes my kids to school and has the remainder of the day with the 2 year old (and has lots of playdates with other local nannies and goes to various play groups). At 3.15 they then head off to pick up my kids from school (a nice walk across the common to get to the school) and then back to my place for play / tea.

We would also only be able to nanny share with a family with one child as I don't feel it would be fair to have 4 children in the school holidays.

Please get in touch if this is of interest and you want more details.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.