Flexible & reliable P/T nanny available in Putney

1 post
Ashlea LVoices
Options:
Share this post on:

Flexible & reliable P/T nanny available in Putney

Postby Ashlea LVoices » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:17 pm

I am well mannered, articulate and possess highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills. I am very  reliable, totally trustworthy with a very caring nature.  
I have current experience working with children in a learning environment and the ability to develop positive relationships with children of all ages. In addition to being a professional singer and a highly respected vocal tutor, I am also the principal to my own children’s singing and drama school in South West London. As well as teaching the children vocal lessons, I also work closely with local schools and nurseries running regular workshops and after school clubs.  I have a huge passion for working with children; nurturing their natural confidence and inspiring them in all aspects of life as well as helping them to develop and learn.
 I am fully CRB checked as well as having all relevant child protection and paediatric first aid training. I am a keen cook: with the ability to make and prepare nutritious home cooked meals with a knowledge of healthy food choices and dietary plans.
I hold a full clean driving license and I am a car owner.  
Im available Part time, One full day or two half day shifts per week on either a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. Flexible to accommodate and help out outside of regular shifts.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.