Morning/Afternoon Nanny looking for work

3 posts
Junior Nanny94
Options:
Share this post on:

Morning/Afternoon Nanny looking for work

Postby Junior Nanny94 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Hello,

I am currently looking for some morning/afternoon work. I am 19 years old and have been a nanny for 2 years. I am planning to study psychology/law in university but until then I am looking for some childcare work. I have experience working with children between the ages of 3-10 but would love to gain experience with children that are younger.
I am looking to do some morning work e.g. between 7am-1pm and then some after school work 3pm-7pm.
I am currently based in Tooting Bec but I am willing to travel throughout London and I am willing to do Nannyshare.
My hourly rate is 10p/h but this could be negotiated and I can provide references.
I want to start ASAP so if you are interested and want some more information about me then please message me.
Thank you for reading this.
sixfootredhead
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Morning/Afternoon Nanny looking for work

Postby sixfootredhead » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi

I am looking for someone for 5-7pm every weekday.

If this is of interest please let me have your email address/number and I will get in touch to discuss.

I have a 26 month old and a 4 month old.
Tberry
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Morning/Afternoon Nanny looking for work

Postby Tberry » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi,

I am looking for someone to help me with drop offs and pickups 2-3 days per week in Balham. I have a energetic 3yo. We also require some babysitting as well.

If this is of interest then please get in contact with me.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.