Bilingual nanny/mum starting January 2014

1 post
marta_bcn
Options:
Share this post on:

Bilingual nanny/mum starting January 2014

Postby marta_bcn » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:07 am

My name is Marta and I am 31 year old Spanish woman. I am living in London for the past 6 years and working in childcare for over four years.

I am a happy, friendly and proactive nanny with a firm but fair approach. I am committed in providing the highest level of childcare in a loving, nurturing and trustworthy environment.

I have experience working as a nanny (mainly sole charge) and also some experience in nurseries. My experience and knowledge thought me to care for children in different situations and how to cope with any problem that may arise effectively. I also have a good knowledge and understanding how to help children from different ages to learn and develop.

I can assist children with nursery duties, planning enriching and educational activities indoors and outdoors, attending playgroups, etc.

I hold a Certificate and Diploma in childcare, a First Aid Certificate up to date, CRB Check. I am willing to become an Ofsted registered.

I am looking for a full-time job position starting in January 2014 (Wandsworth Borough) where I can bring my baby girl with me that she will be 10 months. She is very happy, independent and in a very good routine.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for further details.

Kind Regards,
Marta

E-mail: martapb_bcn@hotmail.com
Phone number: 07564029921

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.