Wanted: nanny for 2 days a week

2 posts
helpwanted
Options:
Share this post on:

Wanted: nanny for 2 days a week

Postby helpwanted » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:30 pm

I am looking for a nanny for 2 days a week (tues and weds) from November until August 2014 to care for 2 lovely children, a baby girl (aged 8 months) and a little boy aged 3. From August 2014 the 3 year old will be in school but there is a probability of further employment on a slightly different basis if all is going well. Hours 7.45am to 6pm, pay £10 p/h. Based in Earlsfield. I am looking for someone with experience of caring for very young children and who is warm, nurturing, fun, fair, calm and capable! Someone who can help the older child prepare to start school, engage the children in activities, encourage healthy eating. References and uptodate criminal records check will be required prior to commencement of employment.
cmccarty
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted: nanny for 2 days a week

Postby cmccarty » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi, I am currently working in Fulham with one family two days per week. I am looking for extra work for 2 days. I am trustworthy, reliable, always on time and don't mind travelling! I have references and have experience with nannying and babysitting. I have a current CRB check and international license. I have a real passion for looking after children of all ages.
Thanks
Chelsea

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.