Au Pair Wanted beginning of January!

4 posts
Muddlemoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Au Pair Wanted beginning of January!

Postby Muddlemoo » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi to all would-be au pairs

We are a happy, noisy family looking for someone to come and join our family! We're looking for approx. 35hrs hours help with our 3 kids - 4, 3 & 1.

Our eldest son is mildly autistic, and attends a full time local school. He is a very happy little boy and is very sociable but he finds language quite difficult so it's imperative that your English is good.

Our little girl is at pre-school 5 mornings a week. She's a very happy, sociable, bright little girl who loves new people and everything pink!

Our baby is 1. He has just started to walk so he's into everything, including playgrounds, soft plays, playgroups etc. You will have soul charge of Wilf a couple of mornings a week so it would be helpful if you have had experience with young kids.

It would be wonderful if you have had experience of being an au pair before and knew the area well. Duties include:
- the occasional sole charge of the youngest, you will never have all 3, although you may occasionally have 2 of them.
- helping with breakfast, lunch & tea
- taking the youngest to a couple of playgroups
- keeping rooms tidy
- help to cook healthy meals for the kids
- taking them to the park, soft plays etc.
- 2 nights babysitting a week
- the very occasional work at the weekend - agreed in advance.
- the normal au pair duties including keeping the toys clean, the childrens bedrooms tidy, the childrens washing etc.

We have got a cleaner, so you won't need to clean!

I am a very hands on stay at home mum, but we would love somebody to come and join us as an extra pair of hands! we have had 3 au pairs in the past who have all stayed with us for at least a year and you'd be more than welcome to speak to them in advance.

We live in a lovely house just off the northcote road. You will have your own double room and your own bathroom at the top of the house. If you are learning English, there is a great ELT school 15 mins away, and tons of bars, cafes and shops within walking distance. We really want to welcome you as part of our family however, our privacy is as much appreciated as yours is!

You must have an intermediate level of English and be a non-smoker.

Our priority is for anyone staying with us to be happy, outgoing and enthusiastic about life. You must also genuinely love children as ours are so young. You must also be organised, be prepared to use your initiative and be clean and tidy.

Pay is £150pw + £30pw food allowance.

Please only apply if you can meet us in person, have a good level of English and you have had au pair experience. We are flexible about the start date, but sometime in January would be fantastic.

Thank you so much and look forward to hearing from you!
nikfura
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au Pair Wanted beginning of January!

Postby nikfura » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi,
Iam interested :)
My name is NIkola and Iam from Czech republic. At the moment a take care about 8 years old boy, but I will finished 20th of December, so Iam looking for a new family. I gradueted from high school of pedagogy and I had experiences from kindergarden, nursery and primary school. I am active,creative, comunicative, patient, reliable, empathetic and listening to childern´s needs.

Please contact me if you are interested.
Best regards
Nikola
FETIN
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby FETIN » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:13 pm

My name is Nora , and I am very interested in your offer!

I have 19 years and I am Spanish . I'm looking for an au pair job to start in January 2014 . In a nearby future, I want to be a flight attendant , so I need to improve my English . I have studied English for several years in college, but I've never put in real practice, so now my level of English is actually basic. However, I'm sure I can improve very quickly. I love kids , this summer my family has hosted two girls (3 and 6 years) from a very poor country , Honduras . My family works full time so I 've been to that has looked all day, and I have loved the experience. After this experience, I have considered to work as au pair. Working as aupair is a super opportunity for me to improve my English and also to have another wonderful experience with kids , which I love !
I am very responsible , friendly, happy and very tidy , so if need besides taking care of children , do housework I have no problem. I'd love to meet your family , please contact me if you want to know me too!
I can start from early january.

T
Muddlemoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Muddlemoo » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi I'm just bumping this up to see if anybody is interested! Thank you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.