Nanny share offered Feb 2014

2 posts
bcn82nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny share offered Feb 2014

Postby bcn82nanny » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:04 pm

I am 31 year old Spanish woman, living permanently in London for the past 4 years with my husband from South Africa. I am a friendly and proactive childcare provider. I am also first time mum to a beautiful baby girl. I am very responsible, trustworthy and caring. I have lots of initiative, energy and I am also very good at multitask.

I love to organize educational activities indoor and outdoor for children according their age, I am very good at cooking very healthy and a variety of food, organizing clutter, attending with nursery duties and the most important thing, making children feel happy, loved and secure.

I hold a Diploma in Childcare, First Aid certificate and I am CRB Check up to date. I am willing to become an Ofsted registered if the job requires it.

I am looking for a family to start in February 2014 where I can look after my baby girl (10 months at the time) and another child of similar age. She is very happy, curious and alert, independent and in a very good routine.

We live in Earlsfield.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if that is of your interest.
E-mail: mpibe82@hotmail.com
Nameloc
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny share offered Feb 2014

Postby Nameloc » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi, your email address doesn't seem to be working, but I would be interested in hearing more if you could email me: tanyaclloyd (at) gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.