SW18 Nanny available from Jan 2014

3 posts
MayaBoeva
Options:
Share this post on:

SW18 Nanny available from Jan 2014

Postby MayaBoeva » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Hello NappyValley Mum's.
I am looking for new nanny position to start from end of Jan/begining of Feb 2014,ideally 40-50hrs a week. I have experience with new born babies todlers up to 5yrs of age and nanny shares. Ofsted Reg, First Aid and CRB checked. I also live in SW18 . I have been working and living in the area for 4-5 yrs so I can provide References from local mums.

If you are looking for nanny please do get in touch:
mayanboeva@gmail.com
07915 862842
MayaBoeva
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: SW18 Nanny available from Jan 2014

Postby MayaBoeva » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Happy New 2014.
I am still looking for the right family. I am fun, mature, reliable and enthusiastic nanny. I love working with children, watching them growing happy, playing and learning is the best rewards i can imagine.
If you looking for a nanny do get in touch.
MayaBoeva
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: SW18 Nanny available from Jan 2014

Postby MayaBoeva » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:16 am

zaza107 wrote:Maya was our nanny while my daughter was seven to 18 months (when my daughter started nursery), and she still babysits often. Maya is great and I see her influence in my daughter even now. She did lots of fun activities, arranged loads of playdates on her own, cooked brilliantly for us and our daughter, and is generally a pleasure to have around. She's also incredibly tidy and organised. I'd be very happy to speak with anyone who is thinking of hiring her.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.