Mothers help/Nanny needed for a few hours a week

4 posts
KandC
Options:
Share this post on:

Mothers help/Nanny needed for a few hours a week

Postby KandC » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi, I am looking for a Nanny/Mother's Help to come to our home in Wandsworth to look after my 6 month old girl for a few hours on one day a week, each week. This will be the same day each week and preferably in the middle of the day, e.g. each Wednesday 11am - 2/3pm. I am just looking for someone to look after her (just entertainment/company and not any cleaning or cooking) for a few hours each week so I can get some time on my own to get things done! Would like someone active and fun who would be willing to take her for a walk outside and play games with her. I am hoping this would suit a nanny looking for additional hours during the day.
meeshter
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mothers help/Nanny needed for a few hours a week

Postby meeshter » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:06 pm

My nanny is available on Mondays. She collects my children from school at 3pm in Balham but she is looking for extra work. Send me an email if interested and I can put you in touch,
M
Laura86
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Laura86 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Laura , I am twenty-seven years old and I live in Tooting Bec. I have a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and I am Italian. I am an enthusiastic, easy going, hard working and very well organized person.I have DBS check and
I am currently working as after school nanny with English families. I am looking for another part time job on Wednesday afternoon. I would be glad if you would consider my application, I can give you excellent references upon request. Please email me at demiccolaura@gmail.com if interested and I will send you my cv.
Best regards

Laura
BizzieLizzie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BizzieLizzie » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:16 pm

Hi there,

I would absolutely love to help with your 6 month old if you're still looking for a hand? I'm a 28 yr old actress, but I also flexi-nanny for 5 families (references offered if necessary). I'm also a Hartbeeps leader( which is a baby sensory and activity class) and I sometimes run Gymboree classes. I currently give a few mums in my classes a breather by taking their baby off their hands for a walk and play for a few hours whist they have a coffee or catch up on a few errands.

I'm incredibly flexible, and able to do the same day and time each week if preferred. It'd be great to have a chat, so please do get in contact.

Many thanks
Lizzie xx

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.