Part time nanny / housekeeper wanted in Battersea

2 posts
mcf1983
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time nanny / housekeeper wanted in Battersea

Postby mcf1983 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:07 pm

I am looking for a part time experienced nanny / housekeeper to work 15 hours per week. I am flexible with which days but would like one morning (8 - 12 or 1 pm) and two afternoons (1 pm - 6 pm).

Evening babysitting can be offered one evening per week and occasional house / dog sitting at weekends in the winter.

Duties would be split between house work and looking after my 15 month old daughter. I also need someone who is happy to walk my two small dogs in the park and run a few errands such a collecting the dry cleaning for example.

Essential to be CRB checked and have excellent references. I would also like a first aider or at least be prepared to do a course.

To start now, Jan 2014.

Please email me with your CV, telephone number and references.

anhaltroad@gmail.com
mcf1983
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny / housekeeper wanted in Battersea

Postby mcf1983 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:10 pm

I am looking for a part time experienced nanny / housekeeper to work 15 hours per week.

I am flexible with which days but would like one morning (8 - 12 or 1 pm) and two afternoons (1 pm - 6 pm).

Evening babysitting can be offered one evening per week and occasional house / dog sitting at weekends in the winter.

Duties would be split between house work and looking after my 15 month old daughter. I also need someone who is happy to walk my two small dogs in the park and run a few errands such as collecting the dry cleaning.

Essential to be CRB checked and have excellent references.

I would also like a first aider or at least someone who is prepared to do a course.

To start now, Jan 2014.

Please email me with your CV, telephone number and references.

anhaltroad@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.