Amazing nanny looking for temporary work

1 post
Meaghankpyers
Options:
Share this post on:

Amazing nanny looking for temporary work

Postby Meaghankpyers » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi my name is meaghan. I am a 26year old Australian. I have 6 years experience caring for children aged new born to 7year olds in a child care centre in Australia and as a nanny.
I have a CRB, up to date first aid, Certificate3 in Early Childhood Education. I am hard working, kind, caring, and a happy women. I love my job, children are so beautiful and always make me smile. As a nanny i love to take children on outings, to the park, play groups, play dates, to the city farm, music classes. I enjoy cooking and love backing with children. I believe in a fun approach to educating children and helping them grow.
I am currently working for 2 families in Wandsworth and clapham junction area but unfortunately one family is moving to Australia on the 23rd of January and the other family has found a great replacement nanny for when i have to move back to Australia but she needs to stat asap so I am looking for a new family to help out till I have to leave.. I Am available for any temporary nanny position (after school care, babysitting, sole charge or along side the mother). I would be able to start from the 23rd of January to the 26th of February however I have got a skiing trip book from the 9th February-15th February so wouldn't be available for that week sorry. I know i wouldn't be with your family for long but I am available to help out till you find the best nanny for your family.
I have amazing contactable references and I can email you my CV if you wish to further talk
I look forward in hearing from you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.