3-4 day nanny available from mid of March

1 post
Edytkah
Options:
Share this post on:

3-4 day nanny available from mid of March

Postby Edytkah » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:27 am

Dear Parents

My name is Edyta and I am 33 years old. For as long as I can remember, I have loved to take care of children. I have been in childcare for nearly 9 years. I have a great experience with babies and toddlers, used to work as an au-pair and as a nanny of 1 or more children, also looked after twin boys for over a year.
I also have two daughters of my own (5 and 8 years) and I believe that this is the best experience I could ever get. They attend full time school and will not be part of any position I take on as I have childcare in place.

I have some brilliant references and I’m CRB checked, I have also done pediatric first aid. I'm not Ofsted registered but I'm happy to become if needed. I am a non smoker. I am not a driver, but after working on Tooting and Balham for long time I do know the surrounding areas very well including all transport. I am looking for a new position (3 or 4 days a week) with a nice family, ideally on Balham. Tooting or near areas. I’m available from mid of March.

Just to let you know a little about me - I’m happy, bubbly, I love my job (hence doing it for so many years!) I have great family support and I love my daughters more than anything else in the world!

If there is anything else you would like to know about me please don’t hesitate to ask, I also have an up to date CV for you to look through.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Edyta

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.