Part Time Nanny Required - SW11 - Oct Start

2 posts
jaxgeorgiou
Options:
Share this post on:

Part Time Nanny Required - SW11 - Oct Start

Postby jaxgeorgiou » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:02 pm

We are looking for a fun and energetic nanny to help me look after our lovely one year old boy and newborn baby from the end of October for 2 or 3 days a week. We are a relaxed and friendly family living in Clapham (Between the commons SW11) and are looking for someone warm and caring with previous experience of babies and toddlers.

Hours 8.30am - 6.30pm, 2/3 days a week (preferably Tuesdays and Thursdays) with the opportunity for additional babysitting.

You will need to be fluent in English with good references.
Mogi
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part Time Nanny Required - SW11 - Oct Start

Postby Mogi » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Hello. How are you?
I'm studying in London School of Commerce by Business Administration. If you sent me your e-mail address, I will gladly to send my CV and photos.
Furthermore, I have experience with childcare -I raised my younger sister and brother very well. They are both now the top students in their schools. And I helped my mummy to take care of them. Now I often take care of my 2 years old niece (I have looked her after since the birth). In my opinion, I have many features those are necessary in work with children More, if it is required, I can prepare breakfast, lunch or other meals. I also can help everything in the house.
I am warm, friendly, creative, responsible, careful, caring, energetic, reliable, very responsible, enthusiastic, time keeping, very tidy, organised and the main thing- I love children. I dislike messy area surroundings so your house will be very clean and tidy. I have high standards of housekeeping. And I am a NON SMOKER no bad habits no allergies I am not on any medication, Perfect health condition.
Plus, I live on 108 Streatham high road with my boyfriend.
My contact number is 07404117703 and e-mail address is munguu_doogii@yahoo.com.

Yours Faithfully Moogi

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.