Spanish speaking full-time live out nanny required

2 posts
anapueyo
Options:
Share this post on:

Spanish speaking full-time live out nanny required

Postby anapueyo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Dear nannies,
We are a family with two lovely small boys of nearly 22 months and 6 months living by the North side of Wandsworth Common close to Clapham Junction station.
I am Spanish and my husband is English and we are trying to speak mostly Spanish in the house. We are looking for a loving, active, outdoorsy nanny full time, with most of the work concentrated on Tuesday, Wed and Thursday and two half days on Monday and Friday, to make up for a total of 40 hours a week.
If you could be interested, please drop me a private message and we can get in touch.

Best wishes
Amparo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Spanish speaking full-time live out nanny required

Postby Amparo » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Hello,

My name is Amparo, I'm from Spain but I’m currently working as Au pair for a family in London.
I work only three afternoons a week for them and I’m looking for another job that I could combine. This days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (3pm-6pm), the rest of the week would be free to work with you.

I define myself as a individual organized, dedicated, a hard working person, easy to deal, honest, positive, happy and caring who adores children.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to consider my application and please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested on my application.

I’ve several references that you could to check.

Kind regards,
Amparo Vidal

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.