Looking for full time/ live in housekeeper/ Nanny

2 posts
Deestrong100
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for full time/ live in housekeeper/ Nanny

Postby Deestrong100 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a full time, live in, housekeeper/ nanny to help me with twin boys aged 4.5 and 1.5 year old girl. Starting ASAP.
I currently live in a beautiful part of Hampshire (45 mins from London) but we are moving back to London in July full time so we would spend the spring here and then move into the clapham/ Wandsworth area over the summer. We need someone mature, responsible, flexible, organised, fit and with enough energy to help me with the daily demands of 3 small children and keeping the house in order.
Duties include mostly housekeeping (cleaning, Tiding, ironing) with a supporting role in childcare and occasional babysitting.
Travel up to London over the weekends will be covered whilst in Hampshire and salary and other details can be discussed if you think this is an interesting role for you.
You would have your own room, bathroom, tv and wifi both here and in London.
You may be asked to travel with us on holidays so ideally someone who doesn't mind flying.

Please contact me if you might be interested in spending some time in a lovely part of the country before heading back into London and we can discuss details.

Thanks very much.
Mature Nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for full time/ live in housekeeper/ Nanny

Postby Mature Nanny » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Dear family,
My name's Imma, I'm Italian and I'm looking for a nanny job.
Are you still looking for a nanny?
I'd like more details about this position.
If you are interested contact me: immapaone2@libero.it
Regards!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.