Nanny

4 posts
Danny733
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny

Postby Danny733 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:23 am

Hi I am a nanny/childminder with 15 years experience of caring for babies from 6 weeks up to teens mostly sole charge Know the importance of play exercise and plenty of outdoor activity also quiet time when needed Have been with most of my families from babies till they start school Can supply excellent references from past and present families Am crb checked first aid. Driver and non smoker. Also worked for a childcare agency.
Motherhen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny

Postby Motherhen » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi
We are looking for a nanny 4 days a week from mid April to look after our 2 children aged 3.5 and 10 months (1 in April). Based in Earlsfield.
Open to live in or live out - if live out we would like to find a nanny share.
If you are interested please mail me your cv & references at Henrietta.prosser@gmail.com
Many thanks
Seekingananny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Seekingananny » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Hi
We are looking for a 2 day nanny (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) from 7.30am-6.30/7pm to look after our 2 children (10 month old boy and 3 year old daughter). We live in wimbledon. If this interests you please e mail your CV to mahuasahu@hotmail.com.
Natalia Jeremiah
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Natalia Jeremiah » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Are you free over the next couple of weeks?

We are looking for cover while our nanny is sick.

If you are interested, please email me your CV and references: Natalia.Jeremiah@googlemail.com.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.