Mother's Help wanted

2 posts
alix75
Options:
Share this post on:

Mother's Help wanted

Postby alix75 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm

I am looking for a live-out mother's help 3 days a week - ideally Tues, Wed, Thurs - but there could be flexibility on one of the days. Baby number two is due mid-May so I'm hoping to find an extra pair of willing and fun hands who can help with me with my delightful and easy-going 17 month old daughter taking her to playgroups/music groups etc, as well as happily getting stuck in with whatever needs doing in the chaos of early newborn days - ironing, grocery shopping, cooking, tidying the house (we have a cleaner who comes once a week), dog-walking etc. We are based in Wandsworth (just off East Hill) and are hoping to find someone available from Easter - end of August. The hours would be from 9 am - 7 pm. Please do message me directly or call 07771 613 695 if you're interested.
Alina Enache
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mother's Help wanted

Postby Alina Enache » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi! My name is Alina , 32 years old
and I am a nanny for almost 3 years , i have experience.
working with children aged 2 to 12 years old in London and Italy.
I also have experience working in the mental health care.
I am looking for a full time/part time job ,starting in March.
I love being around children , playing with them funny,
inventive indoors and outsides games, helping them with homework , cooking and
baking with them and for them :).
My last family that I worked for, 2 lovely kids, 3 and 5 years old, decided to move back to Italy so I would love to find a new family for a new beginning. If you want to know more about me and my experience please feel free to contact me at
Enachealina81@gmail.com
Kind regards
Alina Enache

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.