Friday nanny - August 2014

2 posts
Fridaynanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Friday nanny - August 2014

Postby Fridaynanny » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi mums, We are looking for a Friday nanny starting in mid-August from about 9:30 - 5:30 or 10 - 5. Based in the Wimbledon area. Ideal if you have a current nanny that you are looking to give more hours to.

We are looking for someone who is caring, organised, dynamic, with lots of enthusiasm, to be able to look after one active two year old.

References are required, as well as a good level in English (native speaker preferred).

We are only looking for a personal recommendation from a current family and will get in touch with applicants directly. Please pm me if you know someone who you would recommend who maybe a good fit, thank you!
Libbyjames100
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Friday nanny - August 2014

Postby Libbyjames100 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Hi. I have a truly wonderful nanny, Eva. She has been with us since September and can only be described as being part of our family. She works with us Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The family who she helped on Monday and Friday no longer need her (the mother us giving up work). She is Hungarian, but has good English. My 2 children (4 year old daughter, 2 year old son) adore her. She provides a fantastic environment for my son, a very active boy, taking him to various local play groups, parks, and will shortly start play ball with him. She also provides wrap around care for my daughter, as well taking her to and from school. In the school holiday she has both children.

She is a fabulous cook, and has both kids loving her good (having previously been quite fussy eaters). And is more than happy to baby sit

On a Thursday she helps me in the house as I send my son to nursery.

I can't fault Eva and would thoroughly recommend her. Our family life has become so much easier with her around, previously we were juggling nursery pick ups.

Please contact me if you would like her details. My email us libbyjames100&hotmail.com.

Libby Cox

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.