Babysitter Wanted for Tuesday Morning and occasional evening

8 posts
Mumof2Vegemites
Options:
Share this post on:

Babysitter Wanted for Tuesday Morning and occasional evening

Postby Mumof2Vegemites » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:03 pm

We are an Australian family looking for an experienced babysitter for my 3 yr old daughter for Tuesday mornings. If you are energetic, kind, reliable and honest and love playing Barbies and Princesses then this is the job for you! It would also be great if you could babysit on the occasional night during the week and weekends. References essential.
sherbet
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Babysitter Wanted for Tuesday Morning and occasional eve

Postby sherbet » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi

I would like to apply for this position. Please ring me on 07788204822.

Having problems with npv account so message is very short.

Thanks.

Sher
cristina12
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby cristina12 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:33 am

Hi ,would you consider a nanny with own child?My LO is 8 months and she is very good.Also i have 7 years experience as a nanny with children from 3 months -13Years old.I am also happy to do ad-hoc hours.References on request.Please feel free to contact me on 07512322273.Thank you.Cristina
myah2013
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby myah2013 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:33 am

Hi
My name is Maxine and I babysit and Nanny children for an agency. I would love to help you out. I live locally and I am flexible. Please give me a call so we can chat some more 07432135513.

Kind regards
Maxine
Nelia
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nelia » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Anelia and I am interested in your offer.

I am pleased to inform you that I have gained extensive experience during the past four and a half years as I have been working as a Nanny and have successfully registered as an Ofsted Professional. I have taken care of children from many ages, from newbornes upwards. Furthermore, I am a mother of two.
First Aid paediatric,clean CRB check, Common Core Skills&Knowledge Training Course and Public Liability Insurance
I am currently residing in the South West of London and have worked and still working for families in Battersea/Clapham/Wandswoth areas. I am able to provide references upon request.
I am free on Tuesdays and evenings.

For more information, please feel free to contact me via an email on aneliakovatcheva@gmail.com, or via mobile on 0755 4263188.

Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Anelia
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://merrygoround.club/
Loana1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Loana1 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:38 am

Hi

I am a very experienced and educated nanny during 3years looking for a part-time or full time nanny position.

If interested please message me on sandyboul@hotmail.com or call me on 07749906845
Look forward to hearing from you.

Loana
zubayzsofi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby zubayzsofi » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:40 am

Hello,

I am an aupair in sw London, have been looking after 3 kids for 1 year, 9months old, 3yrd, and 5 yrd. Now, as being an aupair, looking after 4 kids, in the age of 3, 5, 8 and 10.

Of course, have references. As far as barbies concerned, I used to be a total princess of my family, I know it's one of the most fun things you can do when you are a little daydreamer.

Thanks, waiting for your reply!
(my umber: 075824 39461)

Sophie
alessandraserra84
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby alessandraserra84 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:56 am

Hello dear family,
my name is Alessandra, I’m 30 years old and I come from Sardinia (Italy).
I'm currently working as a PT Au Pair for a lovely family in Clapham South, and I have lots of free time, (every morning and evening) so I am looking for some extra job as babysitter.
I have babysitting and counselling experience with children. I enjoy looking after children of all ages and I have been babysitting for several years.
As a counsellor in the social educative field I have acquired extensive experience with children while working in a Primary school and at the Oristano library.
I am a very reliable person, with many values, and I enjoy teaching, helping, and playing with children, always from tolerance and respect.
(Of course I love playing Barbies and Princess...When I was a child I used to do that all the time!!)
I’m trustworthy, tidy and gentle, kind, friendly, easy-going with children. I’m also a creative and a sporty person, and I love cooking.
Non smoker and driver.
My first language is Italian and I’m very fluent in English, as I’ve graduated in “Languages and Communication”.
If interested, please contact me via mobile (07437240837) or via mail at aleserra84@gmail.com anytime.
We could arrange a chat on SKYPE or a face to face communication, as you prefer.
I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you, to answer whatever questions you may have about me or my experiences: hobbies, studies and work experiences. I also would like to learn more about your child, her interests and about what you expect. I'm available to work with immediate start.
Kind Regards.
Alessandra

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.