Looking for part-time childcare work

3 posts
KirstyEH
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for part-time childcare work

Postby KirstyEH » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 am

Hi,
I'm a qualified Art Therapist with over seven years experience of working with young children and adolescents is a variety of roles. These have included looking after troubled children in care, orphaned children in India and for various private families across London. I currently work as an Art Therapist one day a week (Fridays) and am looking for child care roles for the rest of the week. I have an enhanced DBS and extensive training in child development. I am creative and energetic, I love getting involved and actually joining in with all the games and activities, whether it's decorating home-made cookies, playing football or making macaroni necklaces. If you are interested please do not hesitate to get on touch.

Thanks,
Kirsty
KirstyEH
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for part-time childcare work

Postby KirstyEH » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

KirstyEH wrote:Hi,
I'm a qualified Art Therapist with over seven years experience of working with young children and adolescents in a variety of roles. These have included looking after troubled children in care, orphaned children in India and for various private families across London. I currently work as an Art Therapist one day a week (Fridays) and am looking for child care roles for the rest of the week. I have an enhanced DBS and extensive training in child development. I am creative and energetic, I love getting involved and actually joining in with all the games and activities, whether it's decorating home-made cookies, playing football or making macaroni necklaces. If you are interested please do not hesitate to get on touch.

Thanks,
Kirsty
Flickster
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for part-time childcare work

Postby Flickster » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Hello Kirsty. Have you found anything yet?
My daughter is starting nursery at Wix (Clapham Common Northside) in September but they only offer 2 1/2 days. I'm looking after someone fun and outgoing to look after her for 17 hours a week (7.30-2.30 Thursday/Friday 11.30-2.30 Wednesday) term time only. My daughter is great fun, bright and used to mixing with children of all ages. Happy to be part of a nanny / childminder share.
Get in touch if you think you can help!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.