Wonderful Nanny Recommendation

3 posts
Sea Hibiscus
Options:
Share this post on:

Wonderful Nanny Recommendation

Postby Sea Hibiscus » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:44 pm

I am recommending my children's wonderful nanny, Abby. She has been with us for over a year and it has been a true pleasure to have her as part of our family.

I now have four children, three girls and a boy, ages 4 months, 2, 3 and 6. Abby cares for them two days a week and alternate weekends when I have to work. The children are always happy to see her and sad when she leaves to go home. I homeschool my children and Abby supports this by helping me to educate them at home. Their days are spent very active; at the park, museum, baking, writing, drawing, painting, singing, dancing - the works! Although my older daughters can't wait to tell me what fun activities they did that day, Abby keeps a journal of their day, including what they ate for each meal. I am a chef by profession so my standards are rather high and I have found Abby to be a great cook. She shares my views on fresh over processed foods and only gives my children fruit/vegetable 'snacks'.

I don't ask Abby to be a cleaner when my youngest is napping as looking after four children for eleven hours is a lot, and I think she deserves a break, however she always cleans the kitchen after use as well as making sure the childrens' bedrooms are tidy. My oldest children are also encouraged to be responsible for mess they make and to help clean up afterwards.

Abby is punctual and very reliable. I know that my children are safe and nurtured when I leave them with her. I sometimes finish very late at the restaurant so it is great that Abby is able to stay if I require it. Abby has stayed overnight and weekends to look after my girls when I had to travel or leave very early in the morning. She is very affectionate with the children and they are very fond of her. My second oldest daughter even asked me if Abby could live with us and I asked her why, to which she replied 'so she'll never leave'. (I was both surprised and touched by that, as was Abby when I told her the next day.)

I didn't intend to write an essay although there is so much more I could add. I would like to help Abby find more work during the week. She is available three days a week. She is looking for full days, preferably, on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 8:30/9am until 6pm (she is flexible with finish times). She is also available for evening babysitting most week nights. She has great references, no criminal record (of course), over 5 years of previous childcare experience and a true love of children.

If you're interested or have any questions please call or text Abby on: 07722699587. Her email address is: wakawinagu@hotmail.com.
Sea Hibiscus
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wonderful Nanny Recommendation

Postby Sea Hibiscus » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm

I also wanted to add that Abby would also be keen to be part of a nannyshare. She is looking for an immediate start if possible.
Sea Hibiscus
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wonderful Nanny Recommendation

Postby Sea Hibiscus » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:47 am

:D

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.