Seeking energetic & qualified nanny for 9 month old daughter

5 posts
techymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Seeking energetic & qualified nanny for 9 month old daughter

Postby techymum » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Seeking an energetic, fun-filled and dedicated nanny for sole-charge of adorable daughter, who turns 9 months in June. We are a professional couple looking for our first nanny for our first child when Mum goes back to work full-time in June. We are looking for someone to be an extension of our family and looking for a great fit.

We would prefer someone with experience and qualifications, but spirit and enthusiasm to look after and teach our baby will be more important. We are requesting someone who is proficient in English, with an extra language as a bonus (the father speaks Swiss-German). You must be a non-smoker.

We live in the vibrant London borough of Balham, which is full of prams, mummies and nannies and there is no shortage of activities for young children, as well as offering great restaurants, coffee shops, and pubs for the nanny to enjoy in her/his free time. We encourage the Nanny to be active and social with Arabella, so she has fun learning and growing. We live close to Tooting Common, so we also hope the nanny will engage in outdoor activities and enjoy the green space. The house is located within a 5-minute walk to Balham National Rail and Underground stations. Balham Train station offers trains directly into London Victoria (10-15 min). The Balham Underground Station is on the Northern Line (Zone 3).

If you join us, you will typically work 10 hours per day (around 8am-6pm). Housework will be limited to childcare related activity (we have a cleaner twice per week). We are looking to start early June for settling in, as Mum is heading back to work full time from mid-June.

We see this as a genuine partnership. If you would like to join our family we look forward to hearing from you.
valentina1010
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking energetic & qualified nanny for 9 month old daug

Postby valentina1010 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:16 pm

I'm Valentina Bukvic.
I'm 30 years old. I'm from Croatia.

I have been a nanny for over 7.5 years now. I am patient, reliable and responsible when it comes to children. I am also a good, decent, faithful and kind person. I love children and enjoy spending time with them, learning, playing, etc.

Families I have worked for had no complaints about my work. I am cheerful, reliable, nice, and talkative person. I'm serious and hard-working person. I think I'm a good match with your family.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, my phone is 07463524908. I live in London.

I know little German i learn German in school.

My job is finish in June.

Send my mail on valentinabukvic1010@gmail.com
Valentina
Martina_SW18
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Martina_SW18 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi,
my name is Martina. I am looking for a job as a nanny live out. I am an energetic girl who loves children a lot. I am a non-smoker. I am friendly, nice, talkative, helpful, calm, trustworthy and ambitious.
Excellent references. More than 5 years experience (3 years from the Czech republic and 2,5 years from UK). I am more keen to look after children between newborn and 10 years. Twins experience. Pediatric First Aid Certificate. DBS/CRB. Cooking healthy meals, organizing play dates and activities.
Anyway if you'd like to know more, please get in contact.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Martina
lou2014
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lou2014 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:11 pm

Hello
My name is Louise, born on 28/05/1990, I am from France, I live in Colliers Wood (house share), I am a nanny since 2008 full time or part time it depends. I am looking fora part time job as nanny live out/tutoring French. I am available on Monday, on Wednesday and on Friday (all day) (I am working with a family clapham south on Tuesday and Thursday). I have got a diploma in 2008 BEP Health and social careers . If you are interested you can contact me on, my email address. I am available now (ASAP) (I can begin to work this week)

I am looking to hearing from you

Louise

HOURS

10 hours per day (max) (full time)/part time) five to six hours per day
3 days a week (available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday)

BABYSITTING

Babysitting not included in the salary

ACCOMODATION

No accommodation required

SALARY

£ 10 to £12 net per hour
£400 to £600 net per week
aaliyah
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby aaliyah » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi

I am a very experienced and educated nanny looking for a part-time or full-time role. I am available Mon-Fri 8am-7pm and would consider a 1/2/3/4/5 day position on an after school pick-up role.

Available ASAP, Crb checked, non-smoker, driver, Teaching degree, First Aid and lots more!

If interested please message me or call me on; 07930230895

Look forward to hearing from you.

K :))
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://merrygoround.club/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.