Wanted: new family to love, care and work for

6 posts
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Wanted: new family to love, care and work for

Postby kgodles9 » Sun May 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi there!
My name is Katie, I am 26 yrs old, Australian (with EU citizenship) and have just arrived back to London after a 9 month stint back home. I am available immediately and looking for a new wonderful family to join in the SW London area in a live out position. I currently live in Tooting, that will change within the next 6 weeks, but looking to stay South West.
I worked for two different families in my time back in Australia. One a family of 3 children (ages 2, 4, and 6) with busy varying programs, and the other a single parent family of a two year old, mum also with a growing at home beauty and yoga business whereby I acted as a personal assistant when bub was asleep.
I am a dance teacher (adults and children) and musical theatre performer. I am happy, energetic, positive, productive, and entirely enthusiastic about children. Growing up with a large extended family, I have been taking care of my own cousins from babies to teenagers my whole life.
During my previous time in London (2011-2013) I created my own work schedule of nannying for several families, up to 3 children at one time from newborn up to teens with varying schedules and programs.
Depending on the ages of the children, my days involve school runs, preparing all meals and snacks, activities including swimming, playgrounds, picnics, library visits, play dates and homework/pre-school preparation with letters, sounds, phonics and numbers, and bath and bed times and evening babysitting.
I generally handle light household duties such as the kids laundry, keeping toy rooms tidy, kitchen clearing after meals and general errands such as groceries etc.
I am putting the word out there to families in SW London that I am available 2-3 (flexible) days per week (20-30 hours) including possible adhoc hours/evening babysitting. That being said, I generally do have loads of flexibility, can build this program of a few families and very amiable to change as I am so aware that family life changes! often! If you sound like my perfect match, I am waiting to hear from you!

Cheers!
Katie

Happy to provide current resume, reference contacts and copy of Blue Card and First Aid certificate upon request.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (59.77 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (41.42 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted: new family to love, care and work for

Postby kgodles9 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Thank you for your reply! I am however looking for a live out position.
I wish you all the best on your search for your perfect nanny!
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kgodles9 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:26 pm

I have managed to fill this coming week with dom ad hoc here and there for some families I have previously worked for but have some time to meet with families for potential on going basis work!
milliesmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby milliesmum » Wed May 14, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi there
Are you still looking for a job? We live in Balham. Please DM me if you are still available.
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kgodles9 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:48 am

My deepest apologies to anybody I haven't got back to in regards to this add...there's been a but if an ongoing stream of email issues by the sounds.
At this stage It's most likely that I'm set with a nannying program come June, but still looking to fill out the rest of this month with adhoc work so if you need a day or evening here and there between now and the end of the month best to send me a text (phone number on card) with email included and requested days/times and I will get back to you via email with my formalities, cv, and references!
Even after my program is set I'm often available for adhoc days and babysitting on an ongoing basis, so feel free to keep me on file for next time!
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://merrygoround.club/
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kgodles9 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 am

Hi there!
My name is Katie, I am 26 yrs old, Australian (with EU citizenship) and have just arrived back to London after an 8 month stint back home. I am available immediately and looking for a new wonderful family to join in the SW London area in a live out position.
I've been back a couple of months now and still haven't found my perfect match family, instead as it's summer and a busy time for everyone I've been able to organise my nanny program around the many families I have worked for previously, in a somewhat chaotic but entirely functional, book in, adhoc basis.
I've got the next couple of weeks booked in and I'll likely ride this wave until I do find my perfect match and thought I'd throw it out there to the universe with exactly what has worked really well for me in the past and I'd like to find again!
Basically I'm looking to work with a family for 2.5 (20-30) hrs per week on fairly set days each week but with a bit of flexibility and moving room (with plenty of notice and communication obviously) week to week.
I am a dancer/performer, children's dance teacher and also thinking of starting my own childrens based playgroups and parties with some ideas brewing so I've realised that working for a family who needs days set in stone for the unforseeable future, unfortunately won't work. The flexibility obviously works both ways and is something I've always been able to offer my families in abundance!

A bit about me:
I worked for two different families in my time back in Australia. One a family of 3 children (ages 2, 4, and 6) with busy varying programs, and the other a single parent family of a two year old, mum also with a growing at home beauty and yoga business whereby I acted as a personal assistant when bub was asleep.
I am a dance teacher (adults and children) and musical theatre performer. I am happy, energetic, positive, productive, and entirely enthusiastic about children. Growing up with a large extended family, I have been taking care of my own cousins from babies to teenagers my whole life.
During my previous time in London (2011-2013) I created my own work schedule of nannying for several families, up to 3 children at one time from newborn up to teens with varying schedules and programs.
Depending on the ages of the children, my days involve school runs, preparing all meals and snacks, activities including swimming, playgrounds, picnics, library visits, play dates and homework/pre-school preparation with letters, sounds, phonics and numbers, and bath and bed times and evening babysitting.
I generally handle light household duties such as the kids laundry, keeping toy rooms tidy, kitchen clearing after meals and general errands such as groceries etc.
I am putting the word out there to families in SW London that I am available 2-3 (flexible) days per week (20-30 hours) including possible adhoc hours/evening babysitting. That being said, I generally do have loads of flexibility, am very amiable to change as I am so aware that family life changes! often! If you sound like my perfect match, I am waiting to hear from you!

Cheers!
Katie

Happy to provide current resume, reference contacts and copy of Blue Card and First Aid certificate upon request.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (59.77 KiB) Viewed 706 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (41.42 KiB) Viewed 706 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.