Before/after school & holiday nanny available Sept

2 posts
nanny_kitty
Options:
Share this post on:

Before/after school & holiday nanny available Sept

Postby nanny_kitty » Sun May 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Dear Parents,

I am a qualified British Montessori teacher looking for a new live-out role in September working with school aged children. I am proactive, reliable, and flexible, and have lovely references from previous positions. I would be happy with a variety of arrangements including before and after school care, holiday care, babysitting, and a nanny share arrangement. If you have unusual requirements, then I would be open to seeing if I could accommodate.

I love to bake and make crafts, help with homework (I have excellent knowledge of KS1 and KS2), make costumes and dens, and get out and about when the weather is nice! I am also a competent "from scratch" cook, and have knowledge of catering to a wide range of food allergies.

I hold:
- a Montessori Teacher Training Diploma (age 3-6)
- an up-to-date DBS/CRB check
- a current Paediatric First Aid Certificate (renewed this weekend!)
- Child Nutrition Certificate
- Nanny Insurance

Please get in touch by PM, and I will happily forward my CV and chat about your requirements.

Regards,
Nanny Kitty
Sgw
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Before/after school & holiday nanny available Sept

Postby Sgw » Mon May 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Hello,
We are looking for some help after school for our 3 children, monday-thursday (preferably), and we are in SW4, near clapham common. Please feel free to contact me if you might be interested... I see that you are looking foir something from september, ideally we would love someone to start sooner!
Thanks Surya

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.