Childminder needed near Tooting Broadway

3 posts
kiwimumof1
Options:
Share this post on:

Childminder needed near Tooting Broadway

Postby kiwimumof1 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for a childminder (full time Monday-Friday) for our 7 month old son from late September 2014. Our little boy will be nearly 1 year old by the time I return to work so looking for a caring, loving, enthusiastic and fun childminder to take care of him. If you have, or know of anyone that has, a vacancy around this time please respond to this post. Must be within walking distance of Tooting Broadway station.

Thanks
aandrous
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childminder needed near Tooting Broadway

Postby aandrous » Sat May 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Hi. My name is anna I am an Ofsted registered child minder with 20 years experience I have vacancies available if you are interested please feel free to give me a call on 07957355294
Edel Martinez
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childminder needed near Tooting Broadway

Postby Edel Martinez » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 am

Hi there! :D I'm Édel Martínez, a 25 years old girl living in London since February 2012. I'm currently working as an Aupair in Clapham, but I need to look for a new family for the next course starting at September 2014, because my current family is moving to Brighton. I'm looking for a live-out nanny position.

I'm a happy and active girl. I love pratising sport, the photography, cycling, travelling and knowing people from different cultures. I studied Journalism in Spain and I have more than 8 years of expirience working with children as a teacher, playworker, nurser, and babysitter. I've have also a First Aid and Playworker certificate.

I love playing with the children and having fun with them, but I'm serious and responsable when it's needed. I consider myself as a flexible, hard-worker and active girl.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.