NANNY AVAILABLE RICHMOND, BATTERSEA, CLAPHAM ETC

2 posts
charleyesser
Options:
Share this post on:

NANNY AVAILABLE RICHMOND, BATTERSEA, CLAPHAM ETC

Postby charleyesser » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Hello,

My name is Charley, I am 23 years old and I have just moved back from living in Melbourne for a year. I am a caring, confident, responsible, energetic and fun nanny/nursery nurse with 6 years experience with children of all ages but particularly babies & toddlers. I have worked as a nanny and as a Team Leader in a nursery so i know all the learning curves.

In past jobs I have:
Organised developmentally appropriate activities such as games, singing, dancing, baking, imaginary play, art etc.
Portfolio's, lesson planning and maintained a nanny/parent diary.
Dropped off and picked up children from school/Kindergarten
Organised special educational outings to the Zoo, museum, aquarium and science works.
Cooking healthy and nutritious meals.
Children's hygiene.
Adhered to family rules and policies.
Basic housekeeping relating to children.

Past employers have described me as reliable, responsible, caring, loving, firm and the ability to use initiative. Full references are available upon request at point of interview. I have a current first aid, UK and Australian police check, Victorian working with children's check (Australian). Background education is OCN lv 3 in Childcare (equivalent to certificate 3 in children's services), Safeguarding children certificate & common core skills in childcare.

I am currently looking for full day permanent work with a fun family. Rates are between 10-12 pounds an hour because of my qualifications and experience.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Charley

Looking for: Casual Evening Babysitting, Casual Weekend Babysitting, Part-time Afterschool Care, Full-time Afterschool Care, Part-time Daytime Work, Full-time Daytime Work

Education Status: Course Complete - ocn level 3 childcare at babyem

Other Skills: art qualifications, photography, math and english qualifications.

Residency status: Permanent
charleyesser
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NANNY AVAILABLE RICHMOND, BATTERSEA, CLAPHAM ETC

Postby charleyesser » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Oh and please don't hesitate call me or email me
charlieesser@hotmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.