[Paedatric nurse looking for nanny [posistion.

2 posts
Jodie1984
Options:
Share this post on:

[Paedatric nurse looking for nanny [posistion.

Postby Jodie1984 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Evening. Current nanny position is coming to an end so looking for a new family who wouldn't mind a nanny with own child. I'm a paediatric trained nurse and mummy with lots of experience looking after children of all ages and abilities. I'm trained and all checked and in the process if becoming ofsted registered. I drive so have the benefit of being able to do school drop offs and pick ups and I'm able to take the children to lots of different places for great learning experiences. I'm flexible and I'm happy to do full time part time or term time only happy to consider any of these jobs. I love children and get great pleasure watching them grow and learn. Please do message me
On here or text me on 07977003491 if you are interested! Thanks all.
Jodie1984
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Paedatric nurse looking for nanny position

Postby Jodie1984 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Jodie1984 wrote:Evening. Current nanny position is coming to an end so looking for a new family who wouldn't mind a nanny with own child. I'm a paediatric trained nurse and mummy with lots of experience looking after children of all ages and abilities. I'm trained and all checked and in the process if becoming ofsted registered. I drive so have the benefit of being able to do school drop offs and pick ups and I'm able to take the children to lots of different places for great learning experiences. I'm flexible and I'm happy to do full time part time or term time only happy to consider any of these jobs. I love children and get great pleasure watching them grow and learn. Please do message me
On here or text me on 07977003491 if you are interested! Thanks all.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.