Live-out Nanny in South London

3 posts
Edel Martinez
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-out Nanny in South London

Postby Edel Martinez » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:54 am

Hi there! :D I'm Édel Martínez, a 25 years old girl living in London since February 2012. I'm working as an Aupair now, but I need to look for a new family for the next course starting at September 2014, because my current family is moving to Brighton. I'm looking for a live-out nanny position.

I'm a happy and active girl. I love pratising sport, the photography, cycling, travelling and knowing people from different cultures. I studied Journalism in Spain and I have more than 8 years of expirience working with children as a teacher, playworker, nurser, and babysitter. I've have also a First Aid and Playworker certificate.

I love playing with the children and having fun with them, but I'm serious and responsable when it's needed. I consider myself as a flexible, hard-worker and active girl.
Hello sunshine
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-out Nanny in South London

Postby Hello sunshine » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:59 am

Hi - we are looking for a part time nanny from September to look after our 3 & 8 year old boys three days a week? It will involve nursery and school pick ups, supervising play dates, homework and cooking for them. If you are interested please send me a copy of your cv.
We look forward to hearing from you. :)
Celiamama
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-out Nanny in South London

Postby Celiamama » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Hi there.
We're looking for someone three days a week in term time after school, plus three full days and two half days in school holidays. My daughters are 8 and 10 so we'd like someone to do school pick ups, cook, help with homework, playdates etc.
Please send your cv if you're interested. celia.louise.clark@gmail.com
Celia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.