AUSTRALIAN NANNY AVALIABLE

1 post
erinn2000
Options:
Share this post on:

AUSTRALIAN NANNY AVALIABLE

Postby erinn2000 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Hello,

My name is Erin Ulin and I am Australian nanny looking for a full time live out position starting mid September, preferably in the sw11 area but am happy to travel for the right position. I am 20 years old(21 in August). I currently hold a working visa and am eligible to work in the UK until 17/12/2015. I also have a current drivers licence.

Before moving here 7 months ago I knew I wanted a nannying job as I have previous experience with children from a young age, when getting my first job here it confirmed it. Seeing a child laugh and learn and creating a bond with them is the best thing.
I have gained strong skills of caring for children as I have cared for 2 young girls, now aged 4 and 7 since the eldest was born . I performed duties like cleansing, dressing and nourishing the girls; assisting them with homework, preparing and cooking healthy meals, playing various games and other fun activities and putting them to bed. This has included sole charge caring of the girls and overnight stays. We love baking fun cakes, making cubby houses and pretending the back yard is park in Africa and we are on safari. I also have experience washing and ironing clothing and household linens as well as doing other housekeeping duties
I have also cared for a little boy since he was a new born, he is now 5. Jack has Autistic/Aspergers tendencies. This experience gave me skills in caring for children with special needs as well as special dietary needs.

For the past 6 months I have worked with a family in a little country cottage caring for 2 children, boy 6 and girl 4. I have performed all the normal nursery duties as well as light household cleaning. This role has taught me so much more about how to be a nanny in the UK. The eldest child goes to school in Knightsbridge so I would sometimes have to drive him to school and drove the youngest to nursery everyday. I am patient and know that communication with the parents is just as important as it is with the children.

I believe it is very important to respect everyone around me and their morals.
I am clean, sensible and reliable as well as fun and love being around children in all weather, rain hail or shine I will run around with the kiddies. I enjoy cooking healthy delicious meals and I love baking.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Erin.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.