Our fabulous nanny available 2x a week from october

1 post
R&D
Options:
Share this post on:

Our fabulous nanny available 2x a week from october

Postby R&D » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:50 am

Hi
I would like to recommend our nanny. Mirka has been with us literally since the beginning – when our first son was three months old we were lucky enough to find her and over nine years later she is still an essential and much loved member of our family. We’re not about to let her go – she’s with us 3 days a week and now she’s looking for a further 2 days a week in SW area.

Mirka is now nanny to both our sons – now 9 and 5 years old. In the past we shared her with another 2 families where she has worked 3 days a week. She made this work in every way possible.

Before I met Mirka I was so worried. I knew how much I wanted to go back to work but I couldn’t imagine finding someone who I could trust that much. From the moment Mirka came through the door I knew she was right. Caring and professional, likeable and so kind, and with glowing recommendations from her previous employers. I quickly realised she was the one and we haven’t looked back since.

In particular:

Mirka is extremely reliable and punctual. In all the time she has worked with us she has barely missed a day, and far from being late, she always makes a point of arriving at least ten minutes early for work. She is very easy-going and charming to be around.

Mirka is utterly trustworthy. She has never for a second given us any reason to question our sons’ safety.

It is extremely difficult choosing someone to help look after your child. I feel that we have been incredibly lucky to have found Mirka and if you need a nanny you shouldn’t look any further.
If you are interested please contact Mirka directly on 07921906148 or email her mirkaj80@yahoo.co.uk.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.