Monday nanny available

3 posts
KasiaM
Options:
Share this post on:

Monday nanny available

Postby KasiaM » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:09 am

Hello,
I am 27 years old nanny,with over 7 years of experience in childcare.I've been working as a nanny share from August last year for 3 days a week and looking for a Monday job in Clapham area.I look after 3 children at the moment,22 months,4,and 6 years old.I am honest person who you could totally trust when leaving your little ones in my care.I absolutely adore children and can't imagine my life without them.I've worked with children age from birth to 8 years old.I am enthusiastic and active person,love spending time with children outdoors/taking them to the playground,playgroups etc.I always put child's needs first when planning things.I also cook healthy meals for "my"children,making sure they get balanced diet they need.I am OFSTED REGISTERED,CRB CHECKED,PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID,NANNY TRAINING:DEVELOPING CORE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE and good references.

I look forward to hearing from you
Kasia
creuttan
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Monday nanny available

Postby creuttan » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Hi,

We are looking for someone to look after our two boys between 5.45- 7.45pm Mon-Thursdays. School bus will do drop off at home and you will need to pick up our 2-year old son from nursery (located 5 min away from house.

We live in a house in Parsons green. Located very close to tube station.

Would you be able to help? if not every day perhaps 2-3 days. To start as soon as possible.

if interested, please email me or call me on my contact details below.

Kind regards,
Madeleine

mdahlstedt@hotmail.com
0753 4995831
KasiaM
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Monday nanny available

Postby KasiaM » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Still looking for a Monday position;) :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.