Looking for part-time afternoon/evening childcare work

1 post
KirstyEH
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for part-time afternoon/evening childcare work

Postby KirstyEH » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi,

I am an art therapist working four days a week in primary schools and am looking for some after school work a couple of late afternoon/evenings a week. I am passionate about children which is why I've dedicated the last eight years of my life following a career which helps and heals them. I have worked with very young children up to late teens in a variety of roles. These have included working as a care worker for children in a therapeutic community to working for a variety of private families across the country. I have always had sole charge of the children I work with and my duties have covered a wide spectrum, including cooking (something I'm very passionate about - I'm constantly grating and disguising vegetables in everything), laundry, homework, and last but certainly not least playing. I also have an enhanced CRB check due to the sensitive nature of my art therapy work. If you have any questions or would like me to send you a copy of my CV please don't hesitate to get in touch. My email address is kirsty@ke-hill.co.uk.

Kirsty Erskine-Hill

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.