Looking for a lovely family to join our nannyshare

1 post
molly123
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a lovely family to join our nannyshare

Postby molly123 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:00 am

Hi, we are looking for a family to join our nannyshare. I have been with my current family for 6 years, and part of a share for two years. Our current share is coming to an end in October and we are looking for another family to join us. My family live near Wandsworth common and have two lovely boys aged 6 and 2. We are ideally looking for a local family and there is a possibility of picking up and dropping home at the end of the day depending on where you are based. We are looking for a share 2/3 days a week, mon, tues and weds.

I love my nanny job and we spend our days doing lots of fun activities, which include toddler groups, play dates, 1 0 clock clubs, trips to farms, museums and soft play areas to mention just a few!! I plan our days carefully and the children always have great fun filled day. My position with my lovely family has always been a very happy working relaxationship and we have always worked closely together. We are looking for another family to join us. Please do contact us to discuss further.

Lisa

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.