Looking for a part time afternoon nanny/mothers help

4 posts
Katy@kate16
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a part time afternoon nanny/mothers help

Postby Katy@kate16 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:47 am

Hello

I'm looking for a lovely afternoon nanny to look after our two sons aged 3 and 1 and would also be happy to consider a nanny share.

It will be for Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3.00-6.30pm or 1pm-6.30pm in term time plus the full days during school holidays just for the eldest boy.

It will also involve some light domestic help such as laundry and tidying toys/children's bedrooms, plus cooking some meals.

There will be some additional hours and babysitting on other days of the week if you have the availability on an ad hoc basis.

I am looking for someone with childcare experience and references, who is CRB checked and has first aid qualifications, plus fluent in english. I appreciate it is not many hours, so this may be suitable for someone looking to supplement another job.

Please email me your CV is you are interested.

Many thanks
Rasharne
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a part time afternoon nanny/mothers help

Postby Rasharne » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:13 am

Hello
I am interested in this role is there any flexibility on days/hours during term time?

Thanks

Rasharne
Katy@kate16
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Katy@kate16 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:56 am

Hi Rasharne

Thanks for your interest. I definitely need help on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, does that work for you?

Thanks
Kate
Hanrahan
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Hanrahan » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:08 am

Hello there, I am currently working as an aupair in Streatham but my job is coming to an end. Available to start work straight away :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.