Putney Nurseries

3 posts
Campfolkstyle
Options:
Share this post on:

Putney Nurseries

Postby Campfolkstyle » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:15 am

I am looking for a part time nursery for my son who will be 2 in January.
My daughter went to Busy Bee by the Bridge which was gorgeous and I love the staff there but we can't really afford it.
My daughter is now at Hotham Nursery ( although Brandlehow is our closest and I'm hoping to get her in there for Reception) so I'm looking for a flexible and reasonable nursery for my boy in about 6 months time.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Roo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Putney Nurseries

Postby Roo » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Perhaps have a look at Poppits at Putney Leisure centre as that one is much more reasonably priced than some of the other nurseries around here.

It is not a spacious as others but if it is part time perhaps that would be an option?

Puddle-ducks just off lacey road is really nice and my boy goes there for 3 full days. Now he's 2 yrs old it is £1,053 a month so not cheap but very nice!
nygreen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Putney Nurseries

Postby nygreen » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Riverbank Early Years at the Eileen Lecky Clinic might be a possibility if term time only suits you. It is a lovely nursery for children 2+ and more reasonable than most in terms of fees. The children attend for the school day but they also offer after school care. I think they usually have a waiting list but may be worth a call to see if they have vacancies coming up. Good luck!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.