Wonderful Nanny looking for part time or weekend family.

3 posts
qkresler
Options:
Share this post on:

Wonderful Nanny looking for part time or weekend family.

Postby qkresler » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:16 am

I'm posting on behalf of our wonderful nanny Ana. She is available for 1/2 days during the week (ie: 8am-2pm) and full days on the weekends.

I cannot recommend her more highly. She is a loving and engaging caregiver and my daughter adored her instantly. Ana is knowledgeable and very experienced and I feel extremely comfortable leaving my infant daughter with her. I would keep her all for myself but I'm working from home and don't need the additional days!

I'm happy to discuss further and can put you in direct contact with her for recommendations/CV etc.

Many thanks,
Quincy
(Clapham South)
WestNorwoodcook
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wonderful Nanny looking for part time or weekend family.

Postby WestNorwoodcook » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Dear Quincy,
I am looking for a part-time nanny 3 afternoons a week (Mon, Tue and Thu) from 4-7pm, to pick our 7-year-old daughter up from school in Battersea, accompany her home during a short train ride to West Norwood and look after her at our house until my husband or I take over at 7pm.
I appreciate this might not be the kind of arrangement that your nanny is looking for, but I thought I'd flag it up anyway, just in case. We need someone quite urgently as our current nanny is leaving to take up employment abroad in mid-November. So we'd be happy to consider Ana even if it was on a temporary basis until she has found something that suits her better in the long term.
Please do get in touch if you or Ana would like to discuss this further.
Many thanks.
Best wishes,
Dorothee
Fulhamummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wonderful Nanny looking for part time or weekend family.

Postby Fulhamummy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:28 pm

would be great if Ana can contact me for weekend work, please let me know if this suits her

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.