Looking for an au pair to start early January

3 posts
mum10000
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for an au pair to start early January

Postby mum10000 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi!
We are an Italian family currently looking for an experienced au pair to start in January to look after our 2 year old lovely daughter. We will require around 30 hours per week.
We leave very close to Northcote Rd. The au pair will have her own room plus shared bathroom.

We are a fun and dynamic family and looking for someone who is also very active, confident and responsible.
Italian speaker would be preferable.

Please send me a PM if interested,
plpa11
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for an au pair to start early January

Postby plpa11 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello
I like your family’s profile and I would like to be your au pair. I have been already au pair with experience in childcare, both in Italy and in UK. I am trustworthy, polite and very responsable person.
Available to start in December or January
Waiting for your contact on my email plpa11@hotmail.com
Paola
MatthisPerrier
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for an au pair to start early January

Postby MatthisPerrier » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Dear parents,

My name is Matthis and I am interested in your job offer.
I am 18 years old and I have my First Aid Certificate. I live in Putney.
I am a fun-loving, mature and reliable young man and I can offer you my experience to look after your children as I often take care of my young cousins (2-6 y.o).
Thanks to my father’s job as a Chef, I have inherited his passion for cooking therefore can offer you this skill if needed.
Also, as I am French, I could contribute to your children’s intellectual development by teaching them the language with songs or any other basic techniques.
I am available now.
Should require further details, please don’t hesitate to contact me ( 07425206520).

Best Regards.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.