Live out/ part time nanny needed - Clapham SW4

1 post
SLJ
Options:
Share this post on:

Live out/ part time nanny needed - Clapham SW4

Postby SLJ » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:15 pm

A qualified or very experience nanny required to help look after our 4 girls (9,7,5 & 2) - 3 at full-time school/ 1 at nursery 3 mornings a week. Looking for someone (mid/end of January) either 3 or 4 full-days (9.30am-6.30pm) or for 5 afternoons (2-7pm) - can be flexible though as it's all about finding the right person.

I'm at home but about to start a house renovation (on another house) so really need a super organised nanny who can run things when I'm not around (but equally is happy for me to be around too - usually for the busy times). There are lots of quiet times to get on with nursery duties but also there are times when things are full-on (after school with tea-time, homework, clubs, bath-time etc) so experience of a busy household would be fantastic.

Being kind, fun, organised and loving your job are all top qualities that we are looking for along with excellent references and excellent English (for help with homework). A driver would be a bonus as would living locally. No cleaning required but a muck in attitude essential. Fantastic pay for the right person!

If you fit the bill please do get in touch!

Suzanne

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.