Au pair vacancy in Clapham

1 post
tpet1@
Options:
Share this post on:

Au pair vacancy in Clapham

Postby tpet1@ » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:59 pm

We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and responsible au pair to help look after our two lovely, lively and busy children - boy age 12 and girl age 10.

The role includes taking the children to school and collecting them in the afternoon, cooking healthy family meals, taking the children to after-school activities when needed and supervising music practice and homework. There will also be some light housekeeping duties (although we have a cleaner) including keeping the children's rooms and bathroom tidy and clean, helping with the family laundry and ironing and generally helping to keep the house tidy. You'll also do two nights of babysitting per week.

You'll be working up to 35 hours per week although in practice this is likely to be quite a bit less during term time.

My husband works full time and I am freelance so I am sometimes around, sometimes not, depending on whether I am working. This role would suit someone flexible who is happy to work alongside me but is also able and happy to take responsibility and have sole charge.

We are looking for someone who is confident driving in London and who has native level English.

We offer a bedroom overlooking the garden in a large house in a lovely part of London (Clapham, SW4,) near the Common and the tube station, cinema, gym and library. We also offer full board, own TV, wifi, weekly pay and paid holiday.

The ideal candidate should be:
21-30 years old,
Have a full, clean, driving licence and ideally with experience driving in London.
Experience with children age 10-13.
Fluent English - ideally native English speaker.
Able to cook and enjoys cooking.
Happy to be flexible and join in with family life.
CRB checked and with first aid skills.
Have great references.
Sporty and musical a bonus!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.