Ad Hoc Work available with nanny Katie

2 posts
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Ad Hoc Work available with nanny Katie

Postby kgodles9 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:19 am

Hi there lovely mummies and daddies!

I thank you all for your expressions of interest and would like to update you on the post I made last week in regards to a nanny/family introductory service.

After sending my initial feelers to get an idea of the amount of interest out there, as I'm sure many of you may have predicted, I received an overwhelming response and far more than I can actually handle without setting up a proper agency and making that my new full time life career! Furthermore, would eventually need to staff it and most likely charge as much as agencies generally do!
Most importantly I would lose the personal touch that all of my current families value so much in my relations with them.

As this defeats the purpose of my original intentions, I've had to take a new approach.
Instead of looking at an introductory service for families and nannies who are looking for fairly consistent and permanent arrangements, I have decided to continue on a smaller scale through my original facebook page platform, but look at building a team of 2 to 5 nannies who might be able to cover me in instances where I receive double bookings. Let me be clear though that this is for nannies looking for extra sporadic work. There is no promise of any certain amount of hours or jobs, though I believe with time this will grow. And by the same token, should I choose you to be on my team, I do not expect you to be available at every whim.

The most important thing to me is to find the right like minded nannies who I can trust completely will do as good a job, with the same care, attention, love and magic that my families receive from me.

So here is my new add, Screenshot it, save it, email it around, spread the love if you think you know anyone who might be interested in being considered.

If you would like to be a part of my facebook group shoot me your email address and I will send through my CV package and the link to join. Let me just reiterate that at present I really don't have any foreseeable regular availability in my program, but you're welcome to join and be informed of my ad hoc availability when it pops up. (some daytime, mostly evenings) and call on me for emergency and last minute childcare. Hopefully over the next month I'll find my dream team of super nannies and be able to offer more!

I do wish you very best of luck in finding your perfect matches!
Attachments
Nanny Katie Recruiting.png
Nanny Katie Recruiting.png (835.55 KiB) Viewed 196 times
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ad Hoc Work available with nanny Katie

Postby kgodles9 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:26 am

Hi there lovely nannies,
I thank you all for your expressions of interest and would like to update you on the post I made last week in regards to a nanny/family introductory service.

After sending my initial feelers to get an idea of the amount of interest out there, as I'm sure many of you may have predicted, I received an overwhelming response and far more than I can actually handle without setting up a proper agency and making that my new full time life career! Furthermore, would eventually need to staff it and most likely charge as much as agencies generally do!
Most importantly I would lose the personal touch that all of my current families value so much in my relations with them.

As this defeats the purpose of my original intentions, I've had to take a new approach.
Instead of looking at an introductory service for families and nannies who are looking for fairly consistent and permanent arrangements, I have decided to continue on a smaller scale through my original facebook page platform, but look at building a team of 2 to 5 nannies who might be able to cover me in instances where I receive double bookings. Let me be clear though that this is for nannies looking for extra sporadic work. There is no promise of any certain amount of hours or jobs, though I believe with time this will grow. And by the same token, should I choose you to be on my team, I do not expect you to be available at every whim.

The most important thing to me is to find the right like minded nannies who I can trust completely will do as good a job, with the same care, attention, love and magic that my families receive from me.

So here is my new add, Screenshot it, save it, email it around, spread the love if you think you know anyone who might be interested in being considered.

If you would like to be a part of my facebook group shoot me your email address and I will send through my CV package and the link to join. Let me just reiterate that at present I really don't have any foreseeable regular availability in my program, but you're welcome to join and be informed of my ad hoc availability when it pops up. (some daytime, mostly evenings) and call on me for emergency and last minute childcare. Hopefully over the next month I'll find my dream team of super nannies and be able to offer more!

I do wish you very best of luck in finding your perfect matches![/quote]

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.