MORNING OR EVENINGS BABYSITTING

1 post
JeNNiFeR_84
Options:
Share this post on:

MORNING OR EVENINGS BABYSITTING

Postby JeNNiFeR_84 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi,
My name is Jennifer and I'm a Spanish 30-year-old looking for a morning/evening nanny/babysitter job. I live in Balham but willing to work here or in the nearby area (SW).

If you are looking for a hard-working, reliable and friendly nanny, I might be a right candidate.

I have more than two years of experience working with children in the UK. I’ve been an au pair in London since June 2012 and now I’m looking for a new job opportunity to move a step forward in my professional and personal life. First I worked for a family with two girls aged 10 and 12 and then,
on my current job, I’m looking after two girls aged 4 and 7 (2 and 5 when I started my job). I also have some experience in babysitting for my neighbor’s children, mainly for the twins next door (currently age 9).
I've been also working as a morning nanny for a boy aged 2 since September 2/3 mornings a week.

I have a strong interest in arts and crafts and languages. I would be glad to spend time getting messy hands doing crafts with your children. Also I will be willing to teach or help them with their Spanish.

I am fully able to help out with cooking, playtime, bathing, dressing, preparing snacks, drop off and pick up, running errands and performing light housekeeping.

The little girl of my current family started reception last September so since then I am free in the mornings and would like to find a morning job in order to gain more experience.

I can send you my resume (CV) for further details regarding my experience, knowledge and skills. If you require further information, please contact me (sanchezmorenojennifer@gmail.com).

Jennifer

*I would be able to start ASAP.
*Available anytime till 2:00/2:30pm (depending on the job location), Monday to Friday or evening babysitting, Monday to Sunday.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.