Nanny available to start now!

1 post
Paigevalentine
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available to start now!

Postby Paigevalentine » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Hello
My name is Paige and i am an experienced nanny looking for full or part time work (3+ days). I'm available to start asap.
I am very patient, loving and easy going; extremely organised responsible and aware. I have the ability to plan and organise activities and am able to cope with unexpected situations and stay calm under pressure. I have good social skills, which allows me to create a good and trusting relationship with parents and children.
I am very happy to sing, dance, play, teach, read and cuddle! I am fun, energetic and enthusiastic. I genuinely love my job and what i do.
I am willing to do extra hours and babysitting when notice is given and i am more than happy to help with housework. I am a confident cook and happy to cook for the family and prepare baby food if required.
I am currently in the process of completing my pediatric first aid and will have this by Friday. I am also booked in for my core skills (which is used for ofsted registration, so if you wish for me to be ofsted registered the process will be straight forward and simple as I have completed half of the process already)
I hope i have provided you with enough information and i hope to hear from you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to know anything else.
Thanks Paige x

paige.knell@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.