Mothers help/ nanny wanted two mornings a week

4 posts
paulaf
Options:
Share this post on:

Mothers help/ nanny wanted two mornings a week

Postby paulaf » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:03 am

I am looking for a part time mothers help for two mornings a week for 3 hours. I can be flexible as to the days and the start time, though ideally a Monday and Thursday, starting around 8 or 9am
My son is nearly 8 months and I am looking for someone with previous experience of this age range who is willing to play with him or take him out for walks, but also to help around the house with things such as tidying and putting washing away, or stacking dishwasher.
Previous experience of this age range and references is a must. He is a very happy, active little boy, so I am looking for someone who will get stuck into playing with him and bond with him primarily. We have a cleaner but I am looking for someone who can also help keep the house tidy.

I am based very close to Clapham south just off the abbeville road.
Please do get in contact if you are interested
paulaf
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mothers help/ nanny wanted two mornings a week

Postby paulaf » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Still looking and can be flexible as to day and time.

Many thanks
charlottec08
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby charlottec08 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Hello,
Let me introduce myself, my name is Charlotte, I'm 23 and I'm French. I live in London. I offer my candidacy to be nanny for your children.
I studied in a French business school and I had a master. Just before going to business school (4years ago), I came to live in England to be an au pair in a wonderful family (Indian and English) next to London (Amersham). Already have experience as a babysitter in the evenings and school holidays small job, I wanted to go as an au pair because I really enjoyed taking care of children.
In my host family I had more the role of a nanny than a simple pair. I worked about 50 hours per week for the family. When I arrived, I learned to take care of two young children, a baby who was 4 months old and a little girl who was 2 years (full-time) and two more aged 9 and 10 years. Working parents hugely, the father being regularly on business, I had the responsibility of four children, prepare all their meals for breakfast, lunch, snack and evening for the whole family (minimum 6 people). For the baby and the little girl, I took them for a walk in centers play, invited some friends for the little girl at home ...
For the Older I accompanied them to their activities, doing their homework …
On Friday night, I often took care of more than 6 children, because it was the evening Scout and friends came to the house before to go ...
This experience taught me how to manage children of any age, be very organized because of managing activities, children, meals, and housekeeping.
I really loved being able to get involved in education and the development of its four children.
In addition to my job of au pair, I did a lot of babysitting for neighbors of my family.

I am not afraid of hard work, I am someone who always has the joy of living, and who always works seriously.

I offer my services of nanny live in or live out, I stay available if you want more information or if you have any questions . And I would love to do if you want an interview, and even a test.
Email : Charlotte.chedal@hotmail.fr

Best regards,
Charlotte
paulaf
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby paulaf » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:01 pm

I'm still looking for someone two mornings a week. Do email or PM me if this might suit you.

Many thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.