Experienced nanny/ninera looking for full-time work

2 posts
jessica222
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced nanny/ninera looking for full-time work

Postby jessica222 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Hi,

My name is Jessica and I am looking for long term (min. 1 year) full-time work as a live-out nanny. I am available to start within the next 2-4 weeks. I have more than three years experience working for various families with children aged newborn to 10 years old. I have excellent references available upon request.

Apart from child care, I am also happy to run errands, do household chores, and look after pets. With the children I enjoy doing old fashioned activities such as making playdough, doing kitchen science experiments, or having a scavenger hunt at the park rather than being plugged into the TV or an iPad.

Please get in touch through a personal message if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Jessica

P.S. Hablo espanol tambien al nivel avanzado.
Poopy7
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced nanny/ninera looking for full-time work

Postby Poopy7 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:10 am

Hi Jessica, are you still looking? If so, please see whether you. It be interested in this...

My friend is looking for an experienced nany to look after three children in Herne Hill from June. (A later start could be arranged if necessary).

The role consist mainly of looking after the youngest child who is one - taking him to activities, cooking healthy meals, playing with him etc. The older children are at school so would require picking up, taking to after school activities, homework supervision and meal prep.

Hours are 745-6.30 Mon to Fri.

A driver would be preferable but not essential. Must have good written and spoken English.

If you're interested, please let me know and I'll pass on your details.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.